Broadtree Residential, Inc. (BTR) is an open-ended, continuously offered, multifamily fund utilizing a REIT structure. It is designed to offer accredited investors access to multifamily real estate via investment in an institutionally managed private fund. Our core multifamily investment strategy focuses on delivering total return throughout all economic cycles.
Shares are offered to accredited investors via private placement, and new
investors are accepted on a monthly basis.
- $11.08 share price in effect for equity closings in August, September, and October, 2019
- 7.38% year-to-date total return as of June 30, 2019; 9.46%* year-to-date total return as of August 15, 2019
- Monthly distributions based on operational cash flow and declared by Board of Directors
- Tax sheltering potential
- 1099 tax reporting
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) available
- Open to accredited individual and institutional investors
- Minimum initial investment (direct): $200,000
- Minimum initial investment (via financial advisor): $100,000
- BTR is audited by Deloitte & Touche LLP
*Including reinvestment of dividends declared by the Board of Directors for the month of August 2019.
The year-to-date total return assumes dividend reinvestment. Performance data represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data presented. BTR is not required by law to follow any standard methodology when calculating and representing performance data. All performance data above is presented net of fees and other expenses. The performance of BTR may not be directly comparable to the performance of other private or registered REITs.
Please view important disclosures and risk factors.