Sean T. Cutt serves as Chief Investment Officer of Broadstone Real Estate, LLC (Broadstone) which is the manager for Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) and Broadtree Residential (BTR). Mr. Cutt joined Broadstone in early 2012 to manage commercial real estate and grow the diversified net lease portfolio. In his current role, Sean is responsible for the firm’s overall investment strategy including; managing the acquisitions, dispositions, asset management, credit analysis, investment policy, and real estate underwriting. In previous roles at the firm, Mr. Cutt served as Senior Vice President of Acquisitions, Dispositions and Portfolio Management.
Prior to joining Broadstone, Mr. Cutt was an Assistant Vice President of Development for Macerich (NYSE: MAC) from 2006 to 2012. Mr. Cutt was responsible for managing large scale retail shopping centers and mixed-use development projects across the country.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, American Diabetes Association, Rochester, NY Chapter
- Former Member, Executive Committee for the Tour de Cure, American Diabetes Association, Rochester, NY Chapter
- Former Member, Planning Committee for ICSC Centerbuild
- BS degree in organizational management from Roberts Wesleyan College
- Graduate of the Executive MBA program at the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester