Nicole Calcagni joined Broadstone in June of 2016 and serves as an Director, Investor Relations. Nicole is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing shareholders, cultivating partnerships with potential investors and supporting wealth managers. Prior to joining Broadstone, Nicole was a Senior Relationship Manager with Cobblestone Capital Advisors, a Rochester, NY based registered investment advisory firm where she worked managing assets for high net worth investors, private foundations, retirement plans and nonprofit organizations.
- BA degree in Economics and Biology from the University of Vermont
- Served as Investment Advisor with Edward Jones Investments attaining her QPFC, Series 7, Series 66 and Life/Accident & Health Insurance licenses
- Rochester Rotary Club Board Member
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce Women’s Council Board Member
- Sojourner House Board of Directors