Broadstone Real Estate provides property management services for the following entities
- Broadstone Net Lease
- Clinton Square
- Allens Creek
- Southview Commons
- The Piano Works
- Unity at Ridgeway
- Park Ridge P.O.B.
Property Management Services We Perform for Others
- Maintain property files, including all leases, service contracts and vendor information and property personnel files, etc. in accordance with Owner’s requirements.
- Administer all rules, regulations and restrictions necessary for efficient operation of each property and for the comfort and security of the tenants.
- Prepare work specification and secure competitive bid proposals for contracts/services such as security, landscape maintenance, trash removal, parking lot maintenance and sweeping, pest control and other recurring contract work.
- Recommend, negotiate and enter into service contracts on behalf of the owner. Provide direct supervision of all contracted services, evaluate compliance to contract specifications and administer payment.
- Coordinate the property’s insurance program. Track vendor and tenant insurance certificate compliance. Process insurance claims as necessary.
- Administer and document the building safety program, including emergency procedures training, fire drills, etc.
- Be responsible for the security of the building and grounds.
- Secure both public and private spaces.
- Secure the buildings during non-business hours by controlling access.
- Monitor electronic security and fire alarm equipment, if applicable.
- Serve as the Safety Director during emergencies.
- Execute emergency procedures.
- Perform patrols of the common areas and report security problems, safety hazards, etc.
- Assist municipal emergency teams in responding to building emergencies.
- Maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance in order to assure maximum curb appeal for both prospective and existing tenants.
- Implement a maintenance program geared to the specific needs of a property. This includes preventive maintenance programs for the property’s plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems to assure they are performing efficiently.
- Prepare repair and refurbishment plans and recommendations geared to enhance a property’s revenue production capability.
- Continually investigate energy-saving measures to improve efficiency and environmental footprint of each property.
- Maintain landscaping, snow removal and pest removal programs, as necessary.
- Conduct routine monthly inspections of a property and prepare a summary report of activity and conditions observed.
- Establish and maintain positive, helpful relationships with the property’s tenants.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective leasing program. This program will encompass both direct leasing activity as well as coordination of involvement by third parties engaged in leasing activity. Provide market data regarding the supply and absorption of competing leasable space.
- Conduct periodic market surveys and analysis in order to assure that the Property is competitive in the marketplace and is achieving maximum rental income.
- Recommend lease rates and terms to the Owner. Coordinate prospective tenant support services such as space planning, etc. Actively pursue renewal of tenant leases and tenant retention programs.
- Prepare advertisements and other promotional material, as necessary.
- Establish and implement the Tenant Relations Program, including a tenant contact program, tenant service request program, etc. Promote tenant relations through personal visits.
- Investigate and solve tenant issues.
- Prepare annual budgets and leasing plans. Prepare monthly financial reports including operating report (income & expense), balance sheet, rent roll and tenant summary. Collect rental income, deposit fees, concession income and other revenue. Initiate collection action as necessary.
- Account for and bank all funds received from the Property and make payment of operating expenses in accordance with the approved budget and management agreement.
- Maintain constant surveillance of actual and committed expenditures to assure efficient control over operating account disbursements.
- Prepare written monthly reports for owners as required. These may include:
- Leasing Activity
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- General Ledger
- Aged Delinquencies
- Rent Roll
- Check Registration
- Bank Reconciliation
- Capital Project Status
- Periodically meet with owners to present the property’s operating performance and to develop new operating and leasing strategies.
- Hire and supervise adequate security forces.