“A rentership society spells opportunity for savvy investors.”
Broadtree Residential, Inc. (Broadtree) is a private real estate investment trust (REIT) designed to provide Shareholders with predictable, tax-sheltered cash flow, and generate attractive total returns via investment in a diversified portfolio of multifamily apartment communities.
The REIT was founded by the same principals who previously founded Home Properties¹, a multifamily apartment REIT that went public in 1994 and operated as such until the company’s acquisition for $7.6 billion in October 2015. Broadtree’s management team and Board of Directors have invested over $49 million of equity capital into the offering.
Shares are offered to accredited investors via private placement, and new investors are accepted on a monthly basis.
- 4.9% annualized distribution yield2, paid quarterly
- Substantial tax sheltering of distributions for taxable investors; 1099 tax reporting
- Open to accredited individual and institutional investors
- Audited by Deloitte
- Minimum direct initial investment: $200,000
- Minimum initial investment for BNL Shareholders or via wealth advisors: $100,000
- More than 50% of outstanding equity capital held by management team, Board of Directors, and Broadstone Real Estate; all invested on the same terms as other investors
¹Broadstone Real Estate, its principals and affiliated investment offerings are not currently affiliated with Home Properties, Inc.
²Annualized distribution yield is not guaranteed and is based on the share price as determined at the sole discretion of the Broadtree Board of Directors. The distribution yield is based on the current Determined Share Value (DSV). Past performance is not indicative of future performance. All performance data is net of fees and expenses. Please view important disclosures and risk factors.