“A rentership society spells opportunity for savvy investors.”
Broadtree Residential (Broadtree) is a private, diversified residential income REIT (real estate investment trust) designed to provide investors with a simple solution for investment in the residential rental marketplace, without the obligations and headaches of becoming a landlord. Broadtree is uniquely positioned to offer Accredited Investors an opportunity to invest in a professionally managed, diversified portfolio of residential real estate.
Founded by the same principals who previously founded Home Properties¹, a multifamily apartment REIT which went public in 1994 and operated as such until the company’s acquisition for $7.6 billion in October, 2015, Broadtree Residential management team and Board of Directors have invested $27 million of equity capital to seed Broadtree, with an additional $22 million of insider capital committed for investment in the REIT. Broadtree qualified as a REIT during the 2015 tax year, is now accepting investment from accredited individuals and entities (Broadtree has already accepted $13.8 million of non-insider equity capital commitments). Shares are offered via private placement, and new investors are accepted on a monthly basis.
- 5% annualized distribution²
- Substantial tax sheltering of distributions for taxable investors; 1099 tax reporting
- Direct placement of shares
- Monthly closings held for new and additional equity investments
- More than $40 million of equity capital held (plus additional $22 million commitment) by management team, Board of Directors, and Broadstone Real Estate; all invested on the same terms as other investors
- Open to accredited individual and institutional investors
- Fee structure designed to be attractive to institutions, endowments, pension funds, family offices and high net worth individuals
- BTH is audited by Ernst & Young LLP
- Minimum initial investment: $100,000
¹Broadstone Real Estate, its principals and affiliated investment offerings are not currently affiliated with Home Properties, Inc.
²Annual distribution per share is not guaranteed and is determined at the discretion of the Broadtree Residential. Independent Board of Directors. The dividend yield is based on the current Determined Share Value (DSV) of $10 per share.
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. All performance data is net of fees and expenses. Please view an important list of disclosures and risk factors.