Steve has over 34 years of corporate real estate experience with site selection and negotiation for the acquisition and divestiture of office, manufacturing and distribution properties. As Senior Vice President, Portfolio Management, Steve leads the Portfolio Management team, overseeing all properties, the portfolio valuation process, tenant growth initiatives, and handling of all insurance matters for the Broadstone Net Lease portfolio.
- Was Director of Global Real Estate and Flight Services for Bausch + Lomb, Inc.
- Was Manager of Real Estate for Paychex, Inc.
- Was Vice President of Corporate Real Estate Administration for Chase Regional Bank.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration with a Real Estate Specialty from SUNY Brockport
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in State of New York
- Earned Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Rochester Downtown Development Corporation (RDDC); Rochester District Heating Cooperative (RDH) and Wilson Commencement Park.