Sean joined Broadstone in early 2012 to assist with growing the Broadstone portfolio. His primary responsibilities include identifying, analyzing and acquiring real estate opportunities.
- Was an Assistant Vice President of Development for Macerich (NYSE: MAC)
- Worked at SWBR Architects as a Project Manager
- Sits on Executive Committee for the American Diabetes Association Rochester Tour de Cure
- Active member of ICSC
- Sits on the CDP Nomination Committee
- BS degree in organizational management from Roberts Wesleyan College
- Graduate of the Executive MBA program at the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester