Ryan M. Albano serves as our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and holds the same positions with the Manager. Mr. Albano joined us in 2013 and is responsible for strategic and financial planning, monitoring key performance metrics, financial reporting, accounting, corporate development, and capital market activities for our company and the Manager. Prior to joining the Manager, Mr. Albano worked for Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) from 2011 to 2013. During this time, Mr. Albano served in various finance roles, initially assisting in the successful execution of the company’s IPO in 2011 and subsequently serving as Assistant CFO of the company’s mutual fund division. Before Manning & Napier, Mr. Albano worked for KPMG LLP in various roles serving both public and private companies from 2004 to 2011. A certified public accountant, he holds an MBA in finance and competitive strategy from the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester and a BS in accounting from St. John Fisher College.
- BS in Accounting from St. John Fisher College
- MBA in Finance and Competitive Strategy from the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester
- Certified Public Accountant
- Served as Assistant CFO of the mutual fund business at Manning & Napier, Inc., where he was responsible for leading financial activities associated with this business
- Worked at KPMG, LLP as an Audit Manager, where he was responsible for the planning, oversight, and delivery of financial statement audit and advisory services to clients