Robert has over 24 years of commercial real estate experience. Bob started his career as a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer with Veramark Technologies, Inc. and Sykes Datatronics. He co-founded and joined Broadstone Real Estate in 2006.
After joining Home Leasing Corporation in 1989, Bob focused on commercial property management. He has served as a Vice President of Home Properties Management, and became President of Home Leasing LLC upon its inception in January 1, 2004.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering from Princeton University
- MBA from Boston University
- Real Property Administrator Degree from the Building Owners and Managers International Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Broker through the State of New York and the State of Florida
- Continues to manage certain commercial assets
- Serves on the boards of the Rochester Downtown Development Corporation, Downtown Guides, Hillside Family of Agencies and Allendale Columbia School