Kurt Voss joined Broadstone in September 2016 to assist with growing Broadstone’s commercial portfolio. He is responsible for cultivating relationships with brokers and prospective sellers as well as identifying, evaluating and analyzing real estate opportunities for acquisition.
- Currently pursuing an Executive MBA at the Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester
- Most recently worked at Sylvanview, LLC – Norman Leenhout’s Family Office
- Previously employed as an Analyst at Morgan Stanley in Baltimore, MD
- Diploma in Management Studies from Cass Business School in London, England
- Earned a BBA degree from Loyola University Maryland