Kevin has been with Broadstone since its inception in 2006, and is responsible for overseeing the accounting department and treasury function for all of the Broadstone managed entities. His primary responsibilities involve all financial, tax and governmental reporting, as well as the budgeting, forecasting, covenant compliance and cash management for those entities. He is also involved in aspects of the daily operations of Broadstone.
- BA degree in Mathematics from Colgate University
- MBA in Finance and Accounting from the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester
- Served in similar capacities for Home Leasing, LLC
- Served as Director of Finance at Continental Service Group
- Former VP Operations at H&C Tool Supply Corp