Jim joined Broadstone in March of 2015 to assist with growing the Broadstone portfolio and to lead Broadstone’s acquisition of retail properties. His primary responsibilities include identifying, analyzing and acquiring real estate opportunities. Jim comes to Broadstone with 17 years of real estate experience from various roles in the shopping mall industry, including JV partner relations, acquisitions and dispositions, asset management, development underwriting, and mortgage financing.
- Served as Assistant Vice President of Asset Management for Macerich (NYSE: MAC)
- Served as Assistant Vice President at Wilmorite.
- Former Senior Financial Analyst at Bausch & Lomb
- Active member of ICSC
- Earned a BA degree in Economics and Management Science from State University of New York College at Cortland
- Graduated with an MBA with concentrations in Finance and Corporate Accounting from the Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester