Chris Czarnecki joined Broadstone in 2009 and became CEO in 2017; in this role he is responsible for leading the overall Broadstone organization, including Broadstone Net Lease and Broadtree Residential. In previous roles at Broadstone, Chris served as the firm’s President and Chief Financial Officer. In these roles he oversaw various functions, including capital markets activities, accounting, property management and operations. His responsibilities included raising new debt and equity capital for investment, managing investor relations, conducting industry research, board and investor communications and portfolio analytics.
Prior to joining Broadstone, Chris was a commercial real estate lender and credit analyst for Branch Banking & Trust Co. (BB&T). Based in Baltimore, MD, he was responsible for the underwriting of new commercial construction projects, portfolio management and credit analysis.
- BA degree in economics from the University of Rochester
- Diploma in Management Studies from the Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge
- MBA in Finance and Corporate Accounting from the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester
- Member of M&T Bank’s Rochester Regional Advisory Board
- Guest lecturer in real estate courses at the Simon Business School
- Graduate of BB&T’s Leadership Development Program
- Member of PREA, NAREIT and the ULI